Let’s dive into today’s money conversation with Kelly Ruta. Kelly is a therapist turned mindset coach. She helps women who are high performing entrepreneurs, or soon-to-be entrepreneurs through her community FierceChick Entrepreneur Tribe.
In this episode we talk about Kelly’s personal daily practices she uses to keep her in a high vibe energy level, I am statements, money blocks, why she was stuck at a certain salary for a while and how that was directly tied to a mindset block, why we need to stop waiting for permission, “why I’ll just wait until” is such a damaging mindset,
And because Kelly’s website is currently under construction, be sure you join the free community on Facebook, FierceChick Entrepreneur Tribe.
Kelly also mentions her recommended reading list, here is the link to get your hands on this list.
KNOWLEDGE BOMBSI didn’t know I wanted to be a coach, until I hired one. -Kelly Ruta #TheMoneyNerds #Podcast Click To Tweet There’s nothing like owning a business that hits every trigger we have. -Kelly Ruta… Click To Tweet What got you to the level you are now, will not get you to the next level. -Kelly Ruta… Click To Tweet Without the mindset, the strategies won’t matter. -Kelly Ruta #Strategy #Mindset… Click To Tweet Every time you wait, you are not showing up and serving and you’re not making money. -Kelly… Click To Tweet
- Kelly’s Website: kellyruta.com
- FierceChick Entrepreneur Tribe: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fiercechicktribe/
- Kelly’s Reading List: http://www.kellyruta.com/reading-list
- Her transition from working as a therapist to becoming a mindset coach
- Emotions that come up when you are an entrepreneur
- Daily practices Kelly uses to help her maintain a positive, money making mindset
- Power statements and why they are better than affirmations
- Money blocks around finances
- Step-by-step process to breaking through resistance
- How long it actually takes to see results when you’re working on your mindset
- Why she will never be without a coach
- Waiting for permission and the why now is the time for us to take control of our lives
And much more! If you are now part of #TeamKelly, check out her website to learn more about her story.
Jessica– “Paid off my car and put my money aside to pay for my NCLEX and RN license when I finish school in May!” #MoneyWin
This episode is brought to you by the 5 day money challenge. Get your stuff together with money and increase your confidence in just 5 days. Go to whitneyhansen.com/moneychallenge to get your seat!
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review. It means the world to me!