Today’s guest has a fascinating story. Hung Le is a personal trainer turned online entrepreneur where he teaches people about online marketing and creating lead funnels. He primarily hangs out at ParetoProfits.com. Hung has been a friend of mine for about 5 years, which is crazy to think about.
In this episode we talk about how Hung went from studying mechanical engineering, to building a successful personal training business, and then moving into online entrepreneurship, how his traditional Vietnamese parents responded to him pursuing his own business, advice for anyone wanting to take control of their income and build a business while working a full time job, we talk about a bit about growing his business and selling it for over $1 million.
KNOWLEDGE BOMBSInaction is the greatest risk of all. -@thehungle #TheMoneyNerds #Podcast Click To Tweet Don’t rush a decision because you want to get it over with. -@thehungle #TheMoneyNerdsPodcast #KnowledgeBomb Click To Tweet How you do one thing is how you do everything. -@thehungle #TheMoneyNerdsPodcast Click To Tweet If you can’t manage personal finance, it’s really hard to manage your business. -@thehungle #KnowledgeBomb Click To Tweet Live simply so others can simply live. -@thehungle #Wisdom #Podcast #Spiritual Click To Tweet
- Hung’s Website: paretoprofits.com
- Building a successful personal training business
- Behind the scenes look of building a company and selling it for $1.4 million
- Why despite his financial success he lives a very simple financial life and doesn’t care about material things
- Personal development and which books Hung recommends
- Real-time gratitude and how he uses this in his daily life
- Why he reads a book a week and how he selects his books using Pareto’s Principle
- Action steps to take today to get your business off the ground
- Using your existing skills to be of value to businesses and make extra cash
And much more! If you are now part of #TeamHung, check out his website to learn more about his story.
Deana– “I’m saving $35 a week by packing my lunch instead of buying food from the cafeteria at work!” #MoneyWin
This episode is brought to you by The 5 Day Money Challenge! Get your stuff together with money in just 5 days. Go to whitneyhansen.com/moneychallenge to save your seat.
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review. It means the world to me!