Steve Stewart is kicking off episode 2 of The Money Nerds podcast.
Steve has a heart of gold and will really help you see how this money stuff doesn’t need to be so complicated. His no BS attitude and willingness to give you the shirt off his back is a rare find in today’s world.
Steve is a former DJ turned financial coach and podcaster. His work can be found at stevestewart.me. He helps people manage their money through his online courses (he has one on budgeting!), one-on-one coaching, and podcasting advice. Oh yeah, he is also 100% debt free…including the mortgage.
In this episode, we talk about why his family decided to live a debt free life, how he has lived credit card free for 8 years, how to stay motivated with money, and even how he brings his faith to his financial life.We made too much money to be that broke. Click To Tweet You already have a debt free date. Just stop borrowing money and accelerate it. Click To Tweet
- Steve’s website: stevestewart.me
- Why he hasn’t had a single credit card in 8 years
- How today’s world of advertising and automation impacts financial education for kids
- How he started a community to keep him motivated and laser-focused
- Why he drives an old A.F. car and is proud of it
- The moment he realized things had to change
- Heartfelt advice for those going through paying off debt
- Your current debt free date- yep, you already have one
And much more! If you are now part of #TeamSteve, check out his Budgeting course and listen to his podcast No Debt, No Credit, No Problems. Learn from this master, drop a hello on his Twitter and check out his blog post on my main site about paying off his house early.
Kaelyn Moody- “I only bought coffee once this week. I normally buy 3-4 times. I packed my K-cups and brought them to work with me.”
Thanks for listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and leave a review. It means the world to me!